introfrom oz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mark batten

Reaction score
Just saying hi from downunder . I just tripped over this site while surfing ( on top of the water )and thought Ide leave a message to see if anyones out there.
Regards from Melbourne Aust.

Welcome from Upstate New York where the water is just as dark during the day as it is at night.. =)

Brad

I got some good friends who live in Scoresby and one day hope to combine a visit with them and a dive trip (including a possible guided shark dive!).

We look forward to hearing more from ya!

when the Texans turn our lights on!

This must be our lucky day! We love Aussies (That's not a knife: this is a KNIFE!) and their wonderful dive sites.

Tell us all about your dives any time and, if you take pictures, feel free to share!

Oh, yeah, I try to warn folks when they first come aboard: if you see something that you could swear is a miniature T Rex, but with a human voice, fear not! It is only Iguana Don, our resident expert on all things wet. In the US we have an expression, "Sh-t stirrer"...well, you get the idea!

Joewr

Welcome from Chicago, where there are over 250 wrecks in the Great Lakes to dive.
:sunny:

Hello there Batman, you've got a really cool nickname! Welcome to the Scubasource family! Glad to have you aboard.

I've had the opportunity to dive Perth and Hobart... looking forward to getting back out there to do some more diving.

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom