introfrom oz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings from Ottawa, Canada -- where we have green and brown fish which aren't very interesting, but we do have a lot of wreck that are! Do tell us tales of the diving down under (no pun intended)

Greetings from Michigan,

Dove Lake Michigan last night. Due to our recent heat wave 78degree water temp. First time diving Lake Michigan with a 3/2mil. Unfortunately the vis. was about 5ft. We were on a scavenger hunt (Coke cans). Found mine just before the storm came. There is nothing like watching a thunderstorm break over the lake, quite a sight.

Your part of the world is on my list. Hopefully sooner than later. Enjoy the board, I have.

Laine

Mark,

Welcome to the board from Melbourne, Florida. Our fair city is a little smaller than yours, but we are on the ocean.

Hello! Your out there! Nothing to report from here. Its the middle of winter and the water temp is about 13C so Ive been lazy lately.I suppose that is like a warm bath to some of you from way up North.Melbourne is on a large Bay called Port Phillip Bay where there are several wrecks,reefs and drifts to dive.My last dive was on some J class subs scuttled in the 1920~s in from 26 to 38 metres .Idid 2 dives on the 26m sub (90 ft ) with a penetration ( loved that!).Any way Ill try to reply to you indivually soon yours Batman!

Hey Batman - sorry this is a bit late but I was diving over our long weekend. Welcome from Thailand where the weekend weather was pretty terrible and now in the weekday while I'm stuck at the office, it's beautiful and sunny! Grrrr.... (still got a couple of great dives in though :))

Glad to have you aboard - we need more divers from ASPAC to take part in these forums. (Where ARE you Gasman?) I spent 4 years in Oz, although I am a true Sydney-sider! I wish I had gone to Melbourne a bit more though.

See you around

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom