Introduction to Thailand anyone? :-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How he came to conclusion that he/she should type in German, is sel a german name?

The word "Germany" normaly indicates that someone is from Germany. In Germany it is very common to speak German.

nice plug for your own shop there

hopefully you are not gonna be another "my shops best" & "we have the best diving" moron that litters the board with tripe

But I must tell that might be really the best shop on lipe (which is on the other hand not too hard, if you know the other shops).
Bary is also a nice guy and knows what he is doing.

The word "Germany" normaly indicates that someone is from Germany. In Germany it is very common to speak German.

Fyi I have two eyes like you do... The point i tried to make was many migrant living in germany who become German citizen but aren't german descent and since this is english forum hence they may not mind getting information in english language. For that reason I asked If SEL was a german name.

But I must tell that might be really the best shop on lipe (which is on the other hand not too hard, if you know the other shops).
Bary is also a nice guy and knows what he is doing.

I second that.

And not only does he know what he's doing, he also knows a whole lot about what the marine life is doing :)

Fyi I have two eyes like you do... The point i tried to make was many migrant living in germany who become German citizen but aren't german descent and since this is english forum hence they may not mind getting information in english language. For that reason I asked If SEL was a german name.

Sel is for sure not a german name, but h90 isn't a german name but german is my motherlanguage.
Germany is not very multicultural so almost all speak german, but I think it is pretty silly to post on an international english forum in German. They next post in Japanese, the next in Thai, the next in French and than it gets unreadable for everyone.
so keeping it english would be a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom