Introducing myself-- hello from San Francisco Bay area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kikabock

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello fellow divers!
My love of diving is intense and pure-- I love the calm of being under water. The focus on breath, the beauty and tranquility is absolutely addictive.

My favorite places to dive are Fiji/Rainbow reef and Bonaire but I've also been to Mexico, Belize, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Florida. So excited to find this community.

Hello fellow divers!
My love of diving is intense and pure-- I love the calm of being under water. The focus on breath, the beauty and tranquility is absolutely addictive.

My favorite places to dive are Fiji/Rainbow reef and Bonaire but I've also been to Mexico, Belize, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Florida. So excited to find this community.

Welcome!

Welcome to SB, we hope you find all the information you are looking for here, although sometimes you have to separate the wheat from the chaff, but I'm sure you will realise that rather quickly 🤣

Welcome to the board! This is a great place with a wealth of information. Most of the members are nice, but “ignore bottom” works very well for the ones who are not :)

Welcome to ScubaBoard and Howdy! from Texas. I loved your statement, "My love of diving is intense and pure." What a great summation!

:) How's the diving in Frisco?! Welcome aboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom