Bay Area diving doctor recommendations? (Post Covid exam and questions)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blastermags

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all.

My husband and I pushed our travel Luck too far and contracted Covid while in holiday in Puerto vallarta. I have been asymptomatic, while my husband had some congestion and a night of what he calls “medium cold” symptoms, and has recovered (we are in quarantine now). We are supposed to have a scuba trip to the big island in mid Feb for my 40th. I’m feeling like we should postpone, but wondering if there are dive medicine doctors in the San Francisco area we could see about fitness to dive. I haven’t read the most promising things so far, but I would rather postpone for the chance to dive than not dive and go in Feb. we already missed our Mexico dive chance when we got stomach bugs in Sayulita. :/ (not the best start to 2022, but grateful we had very mild/asymptomatic cases)

Any help or guidance appreciated! We are new divers and so disappointed to have this happen and put our dive future in Jeopardy, but I know it’s a risk we took)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom