Intro With A Question...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, i am beginning to get a feel for the site.

odd, when im working as an instructor at a resort i have fun mingling with guests, but understandably my allowed actions are limited. (as you can imagine - couple of beers max, conduct oneself appropriately and so on..).
however, i when i want to "not" teach and "pay" to travel, i can't find a group to hang with, since i get assigned randomly or worse babysit. just today, i received an answer from one of the highly recommended dive operator at Cozumel, who frankly told me that they seldom take their boats to more advanced dive sites, because the mass determines the dive locations for the day, which, of course, is understandable. But what about those of us who have had enough of sleigh-rides? how about someplace where currents are strong and nutrient rich so that wall to wall sweetlips, trevallies, cudas, tunas, etc. gather...
so, i thought, perhaps board like this would have enough advanced divers that i can find both interesting dives and mingle without having to "work"
not complaining, just looking to find an answer. =)
understood, will do, thx

Back
Top Bottom