intova ic 800 strobe help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitchell Hamm

Contributor
Reaction score
In the middle of the biggest neighborhood ever
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I am definitely a beginner. I already have my Intova IC 800 camera, and I was looking for a strobe for it. I was thinking either the intova ISS 2000 or the Px21 external flash. Anybody have experience with these?

Mitch

Hi Mitch I have Intova IC 10 camera with the ISS 2000 strobe and it works really well. One thing I would suggest is that you make sure you get the Fibre optic cable as this will help to sync the strobe when the camrea strobe fires. I have my EV setting at -1 and it will depend on what depth you go to, to what the power setting on the strobe will be set too. The last thing is to have the flash on the camera set to fire on every photo taken. I have some photos you can have a look at under my name. I use to own the IC-800 as well it worked just as well. Hope this helps can give more advice if you require it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom