Intova IC-12 Do you know the due date?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IC 12 is Intovas newest introduction to their digital camera line up. Shipping in mid June, the IC 12 will have the best feature set and value equation of any Intova camera so far.

IC 12 is Intovas newest introduction to their digital camera line up. Shipping in mid June, the IC 12 will have the best feature set and value equation of any Intova camera so far.

Great i really hope they fixed the LCD screen i hope its not like the IC800

Joe Ganahl at Intova emailed me to say that the IC12 was being released, from Hong Kong, on 27 May and would be with US dealers by the begining of June.
I have ordered one from a place in Michigan.
My contact there emailed me this morning to let me know that he was expecting his first delivery this Thursday/Friday 10/11th June

We also have the intova ic12 in stock so your local dealers should be seeing them by now.

I've posted my pictures and video of the Intova IC-12 here and will be adding more as I take them. This is a work in progress...

flickr. com/photos/jimsandjoycesworld/sets/72157624440732561

Enjoy,
Jim

Funny. :)
Because you need to remove the space in front of .com

Funny. :)
Because you need to remove the space in front of .com

cheers, thats better.

What is the quality like in less challenging conditions?

What it is response like, the older models had a long lag between pressing the shutter button and actually taking the pic?

Does it have a manual white balance?

what is your general opinion of its performance?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom