Into the Blue movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's posssible to breathe the bubbles out of a tank. (Never tried it, but it's just air),

However I was certainly impressed that he could do it while freediving, while swimming down through a hatch in a plane, while maintaining perfect trim, and never even brushed up against anything or miss a bubble.

Terry

funkyspelunker:
of himself. Also, is it really possible to huff air straight out of the tank while swimming? I definitely got a few laughs from the surreal aspects, but overall I was impressed (I had low expectations after Open Water).
FS

I new to this site but I did see the movie last night, and here here to Jessica. All though not everything in this movie was real or "could happen" when's the last time you went to the movies to see something real. I find myself going to the movies for exactly the oppisite reason. To be entertained by the things that my brian wants to see but know's can't happen. That being said I thought the movie was very entertaining and if you love the ocean as I do and im sure most on this site do...you will like the footage and the characters love for water.

and I thought it was entertaining. I agree with 72%, when I go to see a movie it is for the entertainment.

I have read through this thread and can't believe how critical some are about the underwater scenes. When Hollywood is making a "movie" it stretches reality and the truth in every way. I have to keep reminding the wife when she makes comments about scenes in a movie or a TV program that it is "only a movie". It is fiction.

If you want to see movies that are real then stick to documentaries.

I'm glad I don't listen to people who make their livings as movie critics and people that can't seperate facts from fiction.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom