Interspiro AGA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In response to the above posts I have made. I have been on the phone with many individuals in the industry this past week. I have come to the conclusion that there is a large margin of thought when it comes to Annual repairs/maintenance when it comes to the AGA. Some feel that only a few o-rings need to be changed annually as opposed to all o-rings. The AGA 2nd stage has many working parts that erode over time depending on general care, maintenance and dive enviroment. Many of the locations that our teams dives in are pretty harsh and in turn are hard on equipment. As I said in earlier posts, I was trained by OTS in the service of the AGA. (I have absolutely no complaints on the training or staff) What I was trained in doing as opposed to what others say needs to be done caught me off guard.

I am comfortable with the answers that I have received and WILL continue to do business with OTS, DRI, INTERSPIRO and the such. As Blades said, he has done business in the past with Ryan at OTS and has always found him to be great to work with. I very well may have caught him on a bad day, I could have been having a bad day or a combination of the two. Nevertheless, I hope that my comments do not lessen anyones opinion of OTS or Ryan. I have known Ryan for several years and have spoken to him both in person and on the phone. He has been great on all occasions but this one. Again, we all have bad days!

Long story short, it all depends on your idea of what needs servicing and replacing. I will continue to maintain our equipment as I have done for years and as I was trained. I'll find the money somewhere... I always do. :D
Thanks for everyones imput!

CHEERS! :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom