Internet or Not for Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys:
Gee... any chance this is a troll?? If not... Welcome to the board... if so... how long have you worked for them? :wink: We've been matching their prices for a long time - some care about the warranty - some don't, but most everyone is knows the major sites that will match LP pricing...

but hey... if you do work there... tell them to stop stealing graphics from my site! :biggrin2:

Hey, not a troll just new. And no, I don't work for them. I just wanted to spread the word. If you guys will match too, more power to you. Later.

Regs - yes, Computers - no.

Bought a computer last week - some of the display was dead out of the box. I'm sure LP would have eventually replaced it - just glad I didn't have to deal with it. My LDS is 1500 miles away (I travel for biz and shop in Miami), but they overnighted me one before I sent the other one back - service you only get from an LDS (our maybe ScubaToys...)

Back
Top Bottom