Internet Explorer 9 "Recover webpage" amazingly often

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So now... You should probably try enabling the plugins one at a time until you find the culprit.

This will definitely help others who are having a similar issue. Thanks for your participation :)

I'm going to mark this as solved... However. Knowing which plugin with IE made the problem, would be helpful. If you figure it out... Please post it here.

OK. Deleted all the cookies and history then went to tools and clicked on compatability view. A box came up with Scubaboard inside, clicked on add and here goes.

Yep, it worked but I got a lot of pop-ups before it took off. We'll see if it works on another forum later.

Sorry, but I just can't quit.

OOOps.Aftrerabout five posts the problem came back. This is my sixth attempt after downloading Google's new toolbar.

Let's see how long this lasts.

I would be interested to know if it's outdated Google Toolbar that caused the issue for others.

Let me know how it goes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom