Internet cafe in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arno

Registered
Reaction score
Anybody has some recommendations for good internet cafes in Cozumel?

In particular, I'd be interesed in a cafe with Ethernet cables so I can plug in my own laptop...

Cheers,
Arno.

PS: I'll be taking my first trip to Cozumel July 9-31 for a PADI Divemaster class with Aqua Safari.

There is one right next to the Chedraui supermaket...dont know about ethernet though?
(across fron Plaza Las Glorias)
Hope this helps?

There are too many to mention. Almost all have an Ehernet connection. The closer you are to the main tourist street, the more you will pay. We have High speed internet in every room 24/7....

Computers all over and cheap. I've gotta ask. What's so importand about your laptop to haul it around the airport a couple of time, worry about losing it, and trying to deal with making your laptop work with their equiptment and providers ?

I'd rather go diving or have a beer.

adios don O

donooo:
Computers all over and cheap. I've gotta ask. What's so importand about your laptop to haul it around the airport a couple of time, worry about losing it, and trying to deal with making your laptop work with their equiptment and providers ?

I'd rather go diving or have a beer.
The good, the bad, and the ugly...

Good - Dive computer upload and logbooking. Luckily the memo mouse for my aladins can be used to store dive data, and then upload later when you get home.

Bad - I've been in job situations where getting vacation time was predicated on me being able to have a phone, a laptop, and a decent net connection. Happens after you "rightsize" a 4 person team doing 24/7/365 support down to 1 person. :11:

Ugly - One year we went down to Coz with a lawyer whose firm required her to phone the office every day as a condition of her employment contract

Do any of the hotels or resorts (or other places) have WiFi internet access?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom