International Women's Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
how aboot a 'International bring a single hot chick friend for Dr Bill Day' :D :10:

(holding back... not trying to hijack a thread in the Women's Views forum... sitting on my hands so I won't type anything....)

DIDN'T WORK... HELL YES!

Walter:
I didn't really hesitate, Darlin'. I was teasing Leah. She's a good sport.

I love you Walter! We will have to go diving together someday. :wink: My dive buddy and I are starting to plan some trips and venture out a little farther from oou home diving grounds/

So is there an international men's day and when is it?

almitywife:
if you can get it as a public holiday Dr Bill you can have whatever day you want!!

how aboot a 'International bring a single hot chick friend for Dr Bill Day' :D :10:

Like with those Robert Redford looks he needs any help. Did you see the thread posted by a student that posted some pics of Dr Bill? He was looking like a cross between Batman and Robert Redford. I think he should change his avatar to one those pics she posted.

I take back that everyone looks bad in a wet suit. Dr Bill looked pretty good standing there--like a movie star super hero. Let me just say--that is not the type of sight we see in wet suits around these parts for the most part.

leah:
He was looking like a cross between Batman and Robert Redford. I think he should change his avatar to one those pics she posted.

I LOVE the Batman ears! Probably makes it easy to pick him out of a crowd :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
I LOVE the Batman ears! Probably makes it easy to pick him out of a crowd :rofl3:

No he didn't have the bat ears. Dr Bill was just standing on the boat in his wetsuit, front profile turned slightly to the side to accent his chisled profile, striking a pose with his hair blowing in the wind. Let me try to find the link and the picture. He was looking very nice.

Here it is:

RoyN:
Dr%20Bill%20collage%20for%20flier.jpg

I like the one on the right in the gear, yummmmmy!

OK, enough drooling over DrBill, back on topic :D

leah:
I love you Walter! We will have to go diving together someday. :wink: My dive buddy and I are starting to plan some trips and venture out a little farther from oou home diving grounds/

So is there an international men's day and when is it?

Come on down! I'm looking forward to diving with you. There is one spot available on the Tortugas trip next weekend.

Nope. No men's day.

Walter:
Come on down! I'm looking forward to diving with you. There is one spot available on the Tortugas trip next weekend.

Nope. No men's day.

Maybe we should start a men's day. What time of year would work for you? If this were a hunting board, I would say the first day of deer season, but that varries from state to state.

I think maybe Friday after the first day of summer since men are always a kid at heart no matter how old they grow and summer is a time for fun and games. And it should be on a Friday since 3 day weekends are loved by all and bring much joy to the world!

Back
Top Bottom