International Women's Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
At the risk of Leah's ire, I'm starting a thread in the Women's forum. I kept waiting for a woman to start it, but...........

To all our female members, Happy International Women's Day!

Thank you Walter, that's something I had never heard of until the first time I saw you post about it. Did you know my middle name is Leah?
Ber :lilbunny:

Remind me to slap my girlfriends butt when I get home....

Dave (aka "Squirt")

Thanks Walter!

BTW, I personally don't think you should have to hesitate about posting in this forum. I have stated previously that I appreciate reading male points of view. Men have had some very helpful responses usually based on the experience of their female significant other or their own perspective of how they see situations or even from a medical/scientific perspective. I think it's valuable to have male awareness and insight. :wink:

Happy International Women's Day to all!

i realized a day too late i missed the day!

im going to lobby for a international womans day public holiday for next year!

men need not apply :wink:

Thanks, Walter. I have great appreciation for international women. It's the SoCal "blondes" I have problems with (hmmm, hope three of my dive buddies who are SB members don't read that, but they are the exception anyway).

However, perhaps we need an International Women Diver's Day as well!

if you can get it as a public holiday Dr Bill you can have whatever day you want!!

how aboot a 'International bring a single hot chick friend for Dr Bill Day' :D :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom