interesting article

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I came across this today and thought I would share

COVID-19 Updates for Scuba Divers

It has A LOT of good info
I read the DAN article on sanitizing equipment, thinking it was for cleaning your own after say, a solo dive in the ocean. It referred to those RENTING equipment. Seriously, is anyone stupid enough to RENT ANYTHING right now? Much less something that goes in your mouth....

Thanks for posting but I was expecting an article with medical advice about diving during the pandemic. Of course diving is forbidden here and many other places even though it's a great way to social distance if there aren't many others present.

Thanks for posting but I was expecting an article with medical advice about diving during the pandemic. Of course diving is forbidden here and many other places even though it's a great way to social distance if there aren't many others present.
Yes. Works for me... better than all those out biking & jogging. I'm solo diving from my car and intend to tell anyone getting near me to go away!

@outofofficebrb - there's a link to a PADI list of dive ops that are more flexible with re-booking trips. Did you participate in that - if not, you might find something interesting to add to your list? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom