Insurance?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveUAE

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi

Was just wondering, who you use for travel insurance? We have DAN for diving and use the (actually very good) travel insurance via our MasterCard.

BUT now we're looking to go to Cendrawasih, and Denmark has a travel warning for West Papua, that means our MasterCard Insurance will not cover (since the card is connected to our Danish Bank Account). My first instinct was to contact WorldNomad but: 1) they have a lot of negative reviews 2) they have not yet responded to my e-mail regarding coverage for West Papua.

We live in UAE.

Hi

Was just wondering, who you use for travel insurance? We have DAN for diving and use the (actually very good) travel insurance via our MasterCard.

BUT now we're looking to go to Cendrawasih, and Denmark has a travel warning for West Papua, that means our MasterCard Insurance will not cover (since the card is connected to our Danish Bank Account). My first instinct was to contact WorldNomad but: 1) they have a lot of negative reviews 2) they have not yet responded to my e-mail regarding coverage for West Papua.

We live in UAE.

I think with any insurance you get, it's important to read the policy fully. Many people don't read the policy and have expectations that their $200 for a month of travel insurance is going to cover everything that could happen to them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom