Instructor recommendations needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a friend in New Jersey that wants to get certified. She lives in North Central New Jersey (Summit).

Thanks in advance.

I teach in Yonkers NY..can arrange just about any schedule/time she may need.Can be done on a group class basis (least expensive) or private..
Located about 10/15 minutes from Tappen Zee bridge.Heated pool on site.

I teach in Yonkers NY..can arrange just about any schedule/time she may need.Can be done on a group class basis (least expensive) or private..
Located about 10/15 minutes from Tappen Zee bridge.Heated pool on site.

How close is that to Summit NJ? I have never been to NY/NJ, so I don't know the area.

How close is that to Summit NJ? I have never been to NY/NJ, so I don't know the area.

its 39 miles as per map quest..not too far but she should be able to find something closer if she feels its not worth the effort..I can arrange the course on a private basis around her schedule if needed..I have a class starting on this Friday night @7pm-11pm...goes to Saturday morning @9am to 4pm...Sunday 9am to 4pm..all academic and confined water can be done in that time frame and ow training dives can be anywhere with a referral or wait till spring or join us on a trip to Bonaire in June.

its 39 miles as per map quest..not too far but she should be able to find something closer if she feels its not worth the effort..I can arrange the course on a private basis around her schedule if needed..I have a class starting on this Friday night @7pm-11pm...goes to Saturday morning @9am to 4pm...Sunday 9am to 4pm..all academic and confined water can be done in that time frame and ow training dives can be anywhere with a referral or wait till spring or join us on a trip to Bonaire in June.

Need a DM for the Bonaire trip? :D

Need a DM for the Bonaire trip? :D

If I had more people that needed ow training dives,sure I can use a dm..know any people that would want to go and get their dives done there?
Right now I have 1 that needs ow dives and 1 that is doing advance and nitrox on trip..1 might be doing a uw photo course with me too.There are 2 instructors on this trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom