Instructor Recommendation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

austindiver

Registered
Reaction score
I have a friend who lives in Stephenville. After snorkeling in Cancun she decided she really wants to learn to SCUBA. I have offered to put her up here in Austin so she can take from my Instructor but it is difficult for her to be gone more than a couple of days at a time except for vacation once a year.

Can anyone recommend a good Instructor/Shop in the Stephenville, TX area?

If it is a PADI shop I can lend her my book but the important thing is a good Instructor not the certifying agency.

TIA

C

I'd recommend that perhaps you lean on her harder to take you up on your offer to put her up at your place while she gets instruction from an instructor that you are confident will leave her well-trained and comfortable as a diver. Austin has those. I'm sure she could work it so the instruction could be done on weekends. It's not a bad drive from Stephenville to Austin. I sometimes take scuba classes in Austin myself because I want to be taught by a particular instructor, and Austin is about a three hour drive for me. Granted, in my case this also provides me with an acceptable exit from spending excessive "quality time" with my father-in-law while I'm in Austin......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom