Instructor looking for new location to work in!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shmackles

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi everyone

I am a PADI/CMAS 2 star Instructor and my wife is a PADI DM and CMAS one star instructor.
We are from Australia and Japan respectively and are now in Australia after visiting family for Christmas. For the last 3 years we have been managing a diving shop in the southern islands of Japan and it has been a great experience but we have decided to move on.

I also have a passion for photography and had an exhibition in osaka aquarium last year and have a small side business selling a children's aquatic book which I self published last year. I have a website with some of my photos on it but I am not sure if it is appropriate to post here.
Does anybody know of any locations that we could look at and perhaps go there for a holiday with employment in mind?

I thought I would just put it out there and this might help others looking for some good choices also.

much appreciated!:)

Paul

Where in Japan are you located at? Thought I knew all the shops down here that had foreigners running them.

hi there,
i had a look at your website...really impressive. you probably haven't heard of me because it's not near okinawa, but south of kyushu.
paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom