Instadry alternatives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crestgel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a 3mm wetsuit. I'm going to do some tropical diving soon. I looked at the Instadry (Henderson) wetsuits and like what I have read. The problem is that it won't be available for a while. Are there alternatives to Instadry offered by other wetsuit companies?

crestgel:
I'm in the market for a 3mm wetsuit. I'm going to do some tropical diving soon. I looked at the Instadry (Henderson) wetsuits and like what I have read. The problem is that it won't be available for a while. Are there alternatives to Instadry offered by other wetsuit companies?

There is a recent thread that flogged the insta-Dry to death. Scroll down.

You could consider spraying a standard suit with ScotchGuard..... just kidding.

can u paste the link? cant see it...

he wasn't refering to a link he put in, but rather to the stuff under "Similar Threads" at the bottom of the page which is automatically generated. But this thread is so old it probably wouldn't show the thread he was refering to anymore. (Unfortunately, for some reason the threads it is showing don't have anything to do with "instadry" only with "alternatives", so much for that feature!)

I suggest clicking on "Search" up in the bar near the top of the screen. Enter "instadry" and click go. You should find lots of more recent info.

Back
Top Bottom