INON 165AD Lens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are a few options for strobes. The best would be an Inon D-2000. Then you would add an optical cord. For the Nikonos, they make an optical converter. The strobe, cord and converter would cost about $800.

The cheaper option is to order a YS-60/N on closeout from Sea & Sea for $150. It comes with a Nikonos 5 pin cord. Heinrichs Weikamp makes an optical converter for $130. I got mine at Reef Photo. The YS-60 isn't as good as the Inon, but it does give you full, half and TTL. Your Olympus should also give you the ability to dial up and down the flash compensation.

I'm using the InonZ240, It has both an sensor unit for use with a fibre optics cable or as a slave, and a cord bulkhead in the back. I alternate them between fibre optics cable and synch cord for the two different rigs I have.

Okay, just ordered the fish eye lens but I won't have it delievered until September 10. But since I'm diving at that time, no big lost, just have to have someone make sure to sign the package. :D

So, where is the best place to order INON 165AD Fisheye?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom