Inks lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IF anyone wants to do, I'd give them a $100 to find my camera..I know it will be ruined, but i need the memory card out of it. its our first son's pics..the location should be easy to find and it only about 15-20 ft deep. Let me know if anyone's interested!

I will PM Private Message you on this system. Either I will do it; or I can ask around and see if someone else is interested.

Hey Richerso, I want to dive inks lake and would love to help find the camera, heck I would not even need the reward if found, although a tank of air would be nice for a second dive hehe. Anyway, I have to pull duty the weekend of the 21st but may be able to dive Inks lake on the 22nd. If not then, the following weekend would be great. Heck the vis can not be much worse than the 1-3 feet I saw in Stillhouse lake yesterday.

welcome to the world of aviation mech so will it just be P or will it be A & P

hmm A&P.... well I never was much for turning a wrench, so I will break them and let you guys fix them :wink:

Please post dive conditions after your trip dove in May 09 vis was less than 1ft do not plan a return trip. may all your dives be clear. ROCKHUNTER

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom