Initiation Dive when are we doing this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
When are we getting my initiation out of the way? I am pretty free during the weekends and CSSP is really close. I will be at Scuba Toys on saturday. I am free Sunday morning and the weekend after that I know I will be at CSSP for at least one day. SO who is going to be man or lady enough to initate me? Anyone?

Lukie,

It's gonna take a little while to round up the cottonmouths and 'gators. :D

I've got some major dental crap planned Saturday morning. I don't know about Sunday...but next weekend I'll be more than happy to have at ya.

You still going to be in-country Truck? We can do a little tag team. Heck it's about time for some of the regulars to come back to the swamp. We could even make it a free for all.

Going to the TSP Trashure hunt on Sat., and next weekend we'll be in Houston on Sat., and diving in Huntsville on Sun.

Would Memorial Day Monday be good for anyone to get together and dive? They're going to be open that day.

Foo

Lukiedukie:
When are we getting my initiation out of the way? I am pretty free during the weekends and CSSP is really close. I will be at Scuba Toys on saturday. I am free Sunday morning and the weekend after that I know I will be at CSSP for at least one day. SO who is going to be man or lady enough to initate me? Anyone?

You never know when it will happen, it could be the smallest one in the bunch with red hair. Just remember size doesn't matter, at least that is what my wife says.

Foo:
Going to the TSP Trashure hunt on Sat., and next weekend we'll be in Houston on Sat., and diving in Huntsville on Sun.

Would Memorial Day Monday be good for anyone to get together and dive? They're going to be open that day.

Foo

I would be up for a Monday dive. I will of course have to make sure my building is closed. Once I know that Foo I will let you know.

I would be up for either day next weekned so if anyone is going just let me know. I belive Truck wants to turn 200 in CoCo veiw.

As for the little redheaded one I am not worried about her. I always fear the smallest package

Lukiedukie:
I would be up for a Monday dive. I will of course have to make sure my building is closed. Once I know that Foo I will let you know.

I would be up for either day next weekned so if anyone is going just let me know. I belive Truck wants to turn 200 in CoCo veiw.

As for the little redheaded one I am not worried about her. I always fear the smallest package

I am at an absolute loss as to why you people persist in implying that I'm something to be feared...I actually couldn't be any sweeter if I tried.

:angel:

Firegoddess:
I am at an absolute loss as to why you people persist in implying that I'm something to be feared...I actually couldn't be any sweeter if I tried.

:angel:

No fear just watching Lukie do the little dance. Its a guy thing.

Anyone up for 5/29 at CSSP?

Back
Top Bottom