Information about BARE Dry Suits ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity,
Does anybody know who/where BARE drysuits are actually manufactured? I am just curious. Most of time, it turns out to be something goofy like "Illiad Lawn Chair Mfg. Co., Bonner, Idaho" or some such nonsense and they have just figured out how to market some product.

Mind you, I don't have any problems or anything. I love my BARE dry suit. I was just kind of wondering. Thanks for any advice.

Just out of curiosity,
Does anybody know who/where BARE drysuits are actually manufactured? I am just curious. Most of time, it turns out to be something goofy like "Illiad Lawn Chair Mfg. Co., Bonner, Idaho" or some such nonsense and they have just figured out how to market some product.

Mind you, I don't have any problems or anything. I love my BARE dry suit. I was just kind of wondering. Thanks for any advice.

Why dont you call/email Bare and find out?

Wow! That is interesting. Hhmmm, Malta? Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom