Info on these regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cireson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone- My brother gave me this gear he had. He purchased it used so he could get into diving, but it just never happened so I acquired it for FREE!!:cool2: Anyhow He didn't know much about them and I am still awaiting my checkout dives so I can finally have a card and be official. Any info on these regs would be awesome. I plan to take them to my LDS to have them serviced, but just curious about them. He also gave me this old BCD (I know this is the reg thread, but no sense running to threads so sorry) and I was just curious about it also. It is an old Zeagle Seaquest. Thanks everyone and have a blessed day.

---------- Post added September 8th, 2013 at 11:18 PM ----------

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 116
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 104
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
no photo I know, but one is a Sherwood Magnum and the octo is a Z90.? that's all that one says on it

Last edited:
Also have the Scuba Pro, but not sure which one that is either.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 63
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 70
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 62
The regs look like a Scubapro MK5 with a 109 second stage and a Sherwood Magnum, both good regs. Both can be serviced and put back in service....reguardless of what some shop may tell you. The SP has a big following on the board, it is one of the all time classics and properly serviced it can hold it's own with any reg made today.
The BC is somewhat of a mystery. It looks like something that was put together with parts from an old back plate, Zeagle shoulder staps and bladder. It should work but if that is what it is, you will have to find a diver to help you look it over, no shop will touch it.

Z90 Systems have been out of business for 20 or 30 years. They are not related to Zeagle.
The Z90 second can probably be rebuilt with available parts, but a shop may not touch it to service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom