info. on reaf master dc310

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the replys I like being able to hear both sides of argument. I will need to put some more thought into what I want to be able to do with the camera, and the results I will get. I looked at a few cameras, and housings, and was turned off buy the cost of most of the ones I looked at. I will check into the ones mentiond, and hold out buying until I'm ready to spend the money on the camera that is right for me. Agian thanks.

Shane

Red E2 dive:
I will check into the ones mentiond, and hold out buying until I'm ready to spend the money on the camera that is right for me. Agian thanks.

Shane

Always a good idea! You can compare cameras side by side at www.dpreview.com but you have to know what you are looking for.

more MP is not necessarily better :wink:

Ask away - as you can see there are lots of people here happy to give you real life information!

alcina:
Always a good idea! You can compare cameras side by side at www.dpreview.com but you have to know what you are looking for.

more MP is not necessarily better :wink:

Ask away - as you can see there are lots of people here happy to give you real life information!

Alcina thanks for the site I know it will be helpful in my choice of camera.

I had already thought about the mp and wasn't planning on going over 4mp. If for some reason this is not enough let me know? I was thinking of the file size when I made that choice.

MP wouldn't be my deciding factor. If the camera you think suits you best and is 5MP or 7Mp or 3MP, go with that.

I still use my Canon A75 - 3.2MP all the time.

As for file size...it's not really an issue for me. I use (and recommend) 512 and higher cards only so even with the Oly 5050 I get quite a few shots before I have to download or change cards. The canon always has a 512 in it and now I have 1GB CF cards + a 256 XD card in the Oly at all times. There have only been a few two dive outings when I have had to do some hasty underwater editing to free up some frames :wink:

Thanks for all the input it has helped alot. I have a lot to think about before I make my decision, and every little bit of info helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom