Info on Fresno, Central Valley

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I will quite frequently do a day trip to Monterey. Get up early Sat morning, dive two dives and back in land by a bit after lunch. Have lunch in Monterey and drive home, back in Fresno by dinner. It is a longish day, but not too horrible.

I am checking to see if anyone is interested in diving Monterey this coming week. I have a flexible schedule and can go Tuesday (28), Wednesday (29) or Thursday (30). I was thinking about shore dives (eg lovers point or maybe breakwater?). Ideally I would try to stay for the night and make it a 2 day thing. I also have all my gear and only need to rent tanks locally. Let me know. Thank you

I used to live in Fresno until I moved up here for work, but still go there every so often. A friend of mine mentioned driving past the other day and the shop looked shut down. Possibly they were remodeling the shop? The site is still up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom