Info on Fantasea divers Belize?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seamason

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Anyone ever dove with Fantasea Divers on Ambergris? they are associated with the Victoria House. Any info good or bad would be most helpful.

This post got no responses a year ago.

I'm interested in this info as well as we may be going to Victoria House this spring.
Certainly some scubaboarder has used these guys.

Thsnks,

Clyderyde

Best contact VH itself - I believe they own Fantasea. Certainly Fantasea seems rarely to be open.

I never did get a response, but once on Ambergris discovered that fantasea did not seem in the mainstream of dive ops in the area, and were closed some of the time. I stayed at the royal palm just up the beach and ended up going out with bottom time divers who were pretty good. Protech may also be another good choice. seems to be alot of moving around with some of the dive ops. If you are interested in doing any of the outer atoll trips, Turneffe, Lighthouse, etc. (which I would recommend) you may want to look beyond Fantasea.

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom