Info on a new dive Shop in Buford?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TonyW388

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was out finishing up some Christmas shopping early last week and noticed what appears to be a new dive store that is going to opened between the Toys-r-us and Edwin Watts golf store in Buford, near the Mall of Georgia!

Anybody know who is opening the store and when? There was no info on the door. It appeared to have some gear already there like they were setting up the store.:idk:

Henry, is opening the shop it should open Feb. 1

Cool!

I do not know Henry, but I always like new places to visit close to home and the Lake.:D

Look forward to visiting Henry in February.

Hi people, I am Henry and this is my shop you are discussing. It's called Aquatic Sports. Hours are 11 to 7 closed Sun. & Mon. The sign is on order and being delivered in a couple of weeks, untill then all I have are dive flags in the store. We are already open (soft opening) awaiting remainder of stock to arrive. I am a PADI IDC Staff instructor and look forward to serving the community. For those who dive the lake some may know my son who is a member of the HCSO dive team. I hope all who visit will give me imput on what they would like to see in the store.

Hi people, I am Henry and this is my shop you are discussing. It's called Aquatic Sports. Hours are 11 to 7 closed Sun. & Mon. The sign is on order and being delivered in a couple of weeks, untill then all I have are dive flags in the store. We are already open (soft opening) awaiting remainder of stock to arrive. I am a PADI IDC Staff instructor and look forward to serving the community. For those who dive the lake some may know my son who is a member of the HCSO dive team. I hope all who visit will give me imput on what they would like to see in the store.

Henry,

Tanks for the update on the store. I am looking forward to visiting you soon.

Thank God! Finally a store that's close to me! I've been going to Divers Supply in Doraville for all my gear and they closed down. I live 1 exit from the mall so I will be seeing you soon.

Is the store near the mall of GA? And good luck to you Henry on your new business venture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom