Inflator hose, coupling stays "open", where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why so lazy?
With tick gloves it can be a problem inserting a standard hose, when already pressurized. You must push for winning the air pressure and simultaneous pull the ring in the opposite direction.
I understand this request fully, and I also would like to find an hose equipped with such a connector.

OK... I'll look around the basement some more.

For 12 bucks, I think I'm going to buy one of these for my tiny Save-A-Dive kit as I have lots of non-condemned LP hoses (the ones I didn't cut in half).

Ships Monday
3 Reviews Add Your Review
$12.00
In Stock
SKU
DX-704201
The Innovative EZ-ON Quick Disconnect Adapter converts any standard LP regulator hose to a low pressure BC hose with a quick disconnect and works particularly well as a drysuit inflator hose.
Qty
Add to Wish List
Related Products
  1. dx-704203_1.jpg
Skip to the end of the images gallery
Skip to the beginning of the images gallery
EZ-ON Adapter: Turns LP Reg Hose into BC/Drysuit Inflator Hose
dx-704201_2a_2.jpg
dx-704201_1b_2.jpg

• Converts LP regulator hose to LP BC hose w/ QD
  • Simply push to attach to inflation fitting
  • Collar has 'flat' side - works very well in tight areas
  • Easy to attach and remove even with heavy gloves
  • Offers a flow rate of approximately 260-280 LPM
Details
The Innovative EZ-ON Quick Disconnect Adapter converts any standard LP regulator hose to a low pressure BC hose with a quick disconnect and works particularly well as a drysuit inflator hose.
It also works GREAT with our double-braided flex regulator hoses to produce an extremely flexible drysuit inflator hose solution. Just push on to attach to the inflation fitting, no need to pull back the collar. However, it still has a positive six-point locking mechanism that requires the collar to be pulled back to disconnect.
The large collar makes it easy to remove even with heavy gloves and is a much better solution than the 'hose hat' add-ons for standard BC inflator hoses. The collar also has a 'flat' area that makes it work very well in tight areas such as next to drysuit inflator valves. This adapter offers a flow rate of approximately 260-280 LPM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom