Question Inflation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the information. I guess this is a topic for a different discussion. It seems like you are a fan of computers using Buhlmann algorithm? I have read other posts say that Cressi Leonardo is a perfectly fine entry-level computer?

Yes it is. It can get annoying if you have great gas mileage: algorithm can start limiting your bottom time, and/or dive a different nitrox mix every dive: changing %O2 w/ single button can get old fast.

If neither of those is true, its main annoyance is the way it handles mandatory decompression: Buhlmann computers will recompute (reduce) your deco obligation after you move up and stay in the shallows for a while, Leo will be stuck on its originally computed stop. Or at least that's been my experience.

Downloading logs may be a hassle since it's using infrared and that's so 90's MircoFruit has dropped the drivers for it (or is trying to with every next build). Linux should work though. You'll also need the IR cradle for that, add $90 to the total cost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom