Infinito CCR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrySuitDave

Contributor
Reaction score
Los Angeles, where the debris meets the sea
Padispro aka Joe is getting the most tricked out available rebreather at a mere $18.5 k.

I have found it is next to impossible to find photos....but, fear not, your intrepid techno-weenie has found some:

rear shot
exploded parts view =controller
Modules of control the System is supplied of 3 sensors for oxygen, 1 transducer of variable depth from 5 to 20 bars (to second of requirement operated to you) and a sensor for the temperature of inner the respirabile gas. The information on the depth, the pp02 medium, the pp02 separated for everyone of the 3 sensors, the temperature of the breathed gas and the voltage of the batteries come all visualized on the System Monitor.

whole unit
controller unit

Contact info: Stuart Clough. Piazza Pio XI, 1, 20123 Milan, Italy. Telephone - (39) 02 8699 6023 Facsimile - (39) 02 8699 1168.
Text descriptions translated from Italian to English:

Main Characteristics Weight from 15 to 22 Kg Height 550 milimeter Width 330 milimeter 195 Depths milimeter Capienza Canister from 1.75 to 2.5 Kg Volume bag from 6 to 8 liters Jacket Ransoms S, M and L Material available Aluminum, Steel and Titanium Modules of luminous Led control Source of energy Batteries alkaline or lithium measure C INFINITELY it is a registered trademark of: Powerbreathe Aerospace and Marine Technologies joint-stock corporation.

Originally posted by DrySuitDave
Padispro aka Joe is getting the most tricked out available rebreather at a mere $18.5 k.

I have found it is next to impossible to find photos....but, fear not, your intrepid techno-weenie has found some:

rear shot
Modules of control the System is supplied of 3 sensors for oxygen, 1 transducer of variable depth from 5 to 20 bars (to second of requirement operated to you) and a sensor for the temperature of inner the respirabile gas. The information on the depth, the pp02 medium, the pp02 separated for everyone of the 3 sensors, the temperature of the breathed gas and the voltage of the batteries come all visualized on the System Monitor.

whole unit
controller unit

Contact info: Stuart Clough. Piazza Pio XI, 1, 20123 Milan, Italy. Telephone - (39) 02 8699 6023 Facsimile - (39) 02 8699 1168.

Main Characteristics Weight from 15 to 22 Kg Height 550 milimeter Width 330 milimeter 195 Depths milimeter Capienza Canister from 1.75 to 2.5 Kg Volume bag from 6 to 8 liters Jacket Ransoms S, M and L Material available Aluminum, Steel and Titanium Modules of luminous Led control Source of energy Batteries alkaline or lithium measure C INFINITELY it is a registered trademark of: Powerbreathe Aerospace and Marine Technologies joint-stock corporation.

Originally posted by DrySuitDave

rear shot

whole unit
controller unit

I should be getting my unit by the beginning of July(assuming no hold ups), They have 2 sets of electronics, 1 is ready to ship and is basically what you provided in your pics, There is an optional modular set of electronics that is undergoing final testing and production. I opted to wait for the modular model.. I will set up a page with the breakdown as soon as I get mine.. I know someone who has a current unit, I'll also try to include that..

There are a few things to add..
The unit has multiple transducers to measure your various supply tanks, although its not mandatory.

The onboard computer does real time decompression with all major inert diving gasses, it supports switching diluent mixtures for different depths.

The unit uses standard c and aa sized batteries, alkaline or rechargable. The lithium cells I believe are an option. DIfferent cells power different parts of the system, besides having redundant power systems, a failure of 1 sub system plus its backup will still render some of the electronics operational.

The battery compartment can't be flooded, besdies having an airtight seal the compartment is meant to be filled with glyceron.

Unlike many units out there the unit can be run fully manual with no solenoid control, so the user can take full control if he/she determines more than 1 sensor is faulty.

It will be available as either rear mounted counterlung or OTS lungs.. I will be using Rear mount.

Unit has already been tested to greater than 250M.

glycerine & Mossad are the correct spellings, respectively, until of course you switch to Hebrew!

What a trick unit.....

I didn't notice the first spelling error.. I knew the second was wrong.. I was too lazy to find a dictionary.. Thanks for the corrections.. I realy screwed up the second.....

Back
Top Bottom