Inductive charging of dive computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I google takistan, Iran is not the top hit (hint).
Clearly there must be some other Takistan. I did not google anything (until today). I looked at your profile. It says Takistan. The word Takistan is a link in your profile. When I click that link, it goes to a map of Takistan, Iran. If you didn't add the link yourself, maybe it's a scubaboard bug. Or maybe there just isn't enough detail in that profile field for it to know which Takistan you are talking about.

I guess it doesn't really matter, except to explain that your profile says Takistan and links directly to a map of a city in Iran - that's why I thought you were from Iran.

When I search google for it, the first five results are not about a location. I think they're related to a video game. The sixth is the Iranian city.

What country is your Takistan a part of?

This is all incredibly off topic and entirely unrelated. It wouldn't hurt my feelings for a mod to clean this crap up and put it in the pub....
Yes, you're right. I apologize for the off topic conversation. I guess I'll report it and see if they have time to split it to another thread.

Last edited:
What country is your Takistan a part of?

:D Mods, kill this threadlet.

I live in a video game. It slipped my mind for a second that it's also a real place (my guess is authors of the game didn't know that), and I don't get a clickble link when I look at my profile: it's software-generated for others only. Now that I know, someday I might try to make it generate a link to something more interesting... I see a great potential.

Back
Top Bottom