Indra report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yardpro

Contributor
Reaction score
Morehead City, North Carolina, United States
# of dives
0 - 24
so today i finished my rescue course with olympus. we dove the aeolus and the indra. I will have to say what a great dive on the indra.

We had 40' of viz and what a change after the storm. the entire midsection walls collapsed. the starboard side has fallen over the sailboat.

there are tons of nooks and crannies to explore. i find that it now is a much more interesting wreck..

Thanks for the update. Don't know whether I'll ever make it back that way, but from what I understand the Indra is dove a lot, so this'll have some impact on many divers over time.

Richard.

A bit further south at the Hyde another popular dive out of Wrightsville there were also some changes from Matthew. There used to be a hallway from the open hold to the large room on the stern with the picture windows you could swim out. Then the passageway got collapsed a couple years. Matthe wbasically removed the area containing the passage way. Now direct assess to the stern room from the hold area. Just have to swim under a couple cables but plenty of room to do so.

Thanks yardpro. My buddy and I dove the Indra several times earlier this year; I'm interested to see her now. And Olympus is really a first class operation!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom