Indiana Dive shop with TWO 25' deep pools

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a picture taken last night (topside) of the facility for those following this thread. It's coming together, slowly but steady.
topside of training wells.jpg

there is still a TON of work that needs to be done but this shows the final prep for new paint on the walls and epoxy on the floor.

Cool story, Bro. That Facebook page is a little sparse for photos and such. Dudes love facebook photos.

hope they both heated.........:)

Wookie..There are actually 2 FB pages...one set up previously by someone else and the one that is linked off the webpage is the active one...the active one has daily updates. Try this link...https://www.facebook.com/deep.b.divers

Diver85...it will take about a week to bring them up to a temp of 80 or so. Right now they are 53degrees, which is perfect for drysuit stuff. One will be brought online first for divers in and around the area...then the second one will come online later this year.

dstanza--------sounds good-----I'd heat up one & keep the other one 'cool'.........

It's a shame you're 2 hours north of me, could be a good way to practice during the winter for a newbie (me)

Just got a reply from Deep Blue Divers to my email:

Both of our 25-foot pools are open year-round for all certified divers (indoor diver or above)! Our pool hours are Tuesdays -Fridays Noon -6:30pm and Saturdays 10am-3:30pm, or by private rental (we can schedule a Sunday or Monday in advance).
Certified diver admission is $12 per day, and $6 each tank. All other gear is itemized with rental pricing, but you are more than welcome to bring your own gear/tanks! We also have a 12-month pool membership for $179 that includes admission, unlimited tanks, use of rental gear, DPV, tester flashlights, and full-face snorkel masks!

Thanks for your interest!
Deep Blue Divers

Here is a picture taken last night (topside) of the facility for those following this thread. It's coming together, slowly but steady.
View attachment 200958

there is still a TON of work that needs to be done but this shows the final prep for new paint on the walls and epoxy on the floor.

With the hard cover, you could simulate Ice Diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom