Indecent exposure.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm:
I can't believe that you people have taken a perfectly mindless post and wrought it into a constructive thread. What's become of ScubaBoard? I'm glad that things weren't like this when I wrote "My Booty Stinks"
After reading "My Bootie Stinks" I have to know one thing.....did you actually try pouring Listerine in your bootie and shaking it all around as prescribed? If so, did it make you "do the Hokey-Pokey" :rofl: :banana:
C-Dawg

Scubakevdm:
I can't believe that you people have taken a perfectly mindless post and wrought it into a constructive thread. What's become of ScubaBoard? I'm glad that things weren't like this when I wrote "My Booty Stinks"
If it makes you feel better ..... seeing you as the thread starter and a title of "Indecent Exposure" did put enough fear into me that it took a whole week before I worked up enough courage to click on the thread :)

That thread title, plus the other "what do you wear under your wetsuit" thread caused me to have nightmares involving a split seam and a frogkick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom