Incredible rechargeables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gt2003

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was waiting for these dang things to finally wear down to the point I had to recharge them so I could let everyone know how long they last. I thought I might die first, it took forever compared to regular AA's. I've got a canon a75 and the regular AA's that came with it lasted about 1 1/2 days with me messing around trying to learn the camera. Everyone suggested rechargeables. I was at Wal Mart doing some Christmas shopping with my wife and found an Energizer 15 minute charger with four 2200 Mah batteries for about 28 bucks. I bought it for myself that day, charged them that evening and have been playing with the camera for the last week and a half or more and they finally went out today. I've taken pics around the house, pics of my wifes new cat as well as used the video mode for about 5 minutes of video at my sons Christmas program the other day. I just thought I'd pass it on for anyone looking for a very handy charger with incredible batteries for your digital camera. And I love it that they only take 15 minutes to charge. Cya'll, Greg

I have a bunch of them. They should actually last a little longer after a few charges. When buying more, pay close attention to the mAh rating. The biggest capacity I have seen for AA's so far is 2500 mAh. There are some that have better marketing than performance. I saw some a while back that were 2000 mAh but were billed as "MEGA" capacity in a flashy package. They were about twice the cost of some other 2200 mAh ones selling for at the same store.

Back
Top Bottom