In Vancouver Apr 20-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bygolly

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello Lowermainlanders,

My wife and I will be in Van Apr 20-25 and we will be doing some diving in the area. It will be her first time in these waters so we will probably start out with a day out at Porteau but we are hoping we can hook up with some of you guys and girls at some of your favorite sites as well. Please PM me or post if you can include us in your plans. It would be nice to meet some fellow SB'ers in person. I will also be checking the local calender link....do you all still update it with your plans?

We are also looking for some dry suit instruction and some recommendations on good instructors/shops would be appreciated as well. We are not new to the city, Michelle (Acanthurus) grew up there and I spent quite a bit of time there when I lived in Hope. Haven't been in the chuck for quite a while myself so I am looking forward to the week there.

Cheers,
Bill

Back
Top Bottom