In the process

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

6gunsal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
of getting certified. Just had my first class last night actually and it was amazing. I was a little nervous at first, but as soon as I got in the water I felt very comfortable (except for having to pee really really bad at the end) and I felt right at home doing all the skills. It's a small class (8) and the instructers are really cool. The one instructer who did the classroom portion got a real kick out of my Jet fins:D I can't wait for the next class!

:happywave and welcome!

and heheheheh on the peeing - hopefully you will buy your own wetsuit eventually

cheers and enjoy!

Welcome Aboard! Glad you are finding class fun...just wait till your post checkout dives when you can really start to explore. Enjoy the rest of class and good luck. Be sure to post back here to let everyone know how you're doing! Dive Safe!!

I'm happy to hear that your instructor is engaging and that your first experience was a positive one. Have a good time.

Pete

Didn't you hear? It's all the rage nowadays to pee in the rental. I must've peed in mine at LEAST four times before returning it. Just keep drinking lots of fluids and you'll have no choice.

Welcome to the life. :)

Welcome aboard and good luck. Have fun.

bolantej:
Didn't you hear? It's all the rage nowadays to pee in the rental. I must've peed in mine at LEAST four times before returning it. Just keep drinking lots of fluids and you'll have no choice.

Welcome to the life. :)

crazy, we got told if we pee in it it goes home with us to get cleaned.

Have a blast with the rest of your cert

Great to hear about your class. Don't hesitate to update this thread with your progress!! And have fun!

Welcome to the board! Where are you located?

welcome to the money-pit, err, sport of diving. you will love it. keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom