In the market for a new Salvo? Contact Hunter991!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZ Desert Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I had received a couple of great offers a week or so ago pertaining to Salvo lights and I just happened to be in the market for one. I worked via email with a couple of dive shops who were Salvo dealers and who I had coupons for there shops to obtain the best price on a Salvo Rat backup light. I then contacted Brent(Hunter991) via SB to give him a shot a beating the best price that I obtained. He came back with an offer that blew the best price that I was able to get from a dealer with coupons and he won my bussiness. His service was great and his price was even better! I would recommend Brent(Hunter991) with Sink or Swim Scuba for Salvo purchases anytime. Give him a chance to beat the price you received on a Salvo light and you might be amazed as well!

Thanks Brent!

Adam

Yup...I'll second that motion. Brent had the best price a year ago when I bought my Salvo 21W from him

Dane

He is great,has been great for me on prices and shipping,He also carries alot of other stuff too, like Diverite and Scubapro. Highly recommended!

Thanks guys. It is my goal to always have the best prices and best service on everything I carry. It means alot when ya'll let me know I am doing a good job.

Currently my website is in the middle of a major renovation, I'm having it reworked to grant scuba board members an automatic discount level. I'm also adding new products on a daily basis. If you need something, and it isn't on my page just let me know. You won't be sorry.

Brent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom