IN SEARCH OF: HEISER LP104...Used steel..or LP108's from Faber- Worthington

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JEC11718

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am looking for a heiser 104, must be a LP and can be any condition, I will hydro and refinish to match my 104, Dont care if there is a valve, boot or vip/viz, I will pay for shipping and I have a paypal acct, might also consider a faber, worthington, LP108, email me direct at amjecross@comcast.net Thanks Josh

P.s. I love the extra heavy heiser...way less lead on my belt...Cuz I use alot with a al80. Like 30+pounds :rofl3:

I saw a listing on Craigslist South Florida for 2 PST LP 104s with current hydro and vis for $175 each hope this helps

Regards Richard

do you dive them? are they for sale?

NO, I juts got them recently & had planned on using them for my spray gun.
(Tons of clean, dry air...lol)

and actually, I just verified again yesterday (getting ready to fill them) and I believe they are
actually the 140Cf (the tank is about 30 1/4" as oppose to 31 1/4" for the 190 cf.)
it does have a 4400 psi valve though... a bit confusing...
<bR>
both were just hydroed a week ago....
<bR>
I would consider $200 each if you can use them... one has a DIN K valve, the other has a DIN H valve
I can send pics if you like

thanks

I have 2 lp 104s in maine. If you really want to ship them I'll sell for $100 plus shipping. But the shipping will b a bundle. Im not sure what brand they are. If they are still in hydro, they are almost out. I bought them at least 3 years ago and hydroed them when I bought them

I am in Maine and would be interested in your tanks. Where in Maine?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom