Worthington X8 130 3442 PSI cylinder with OMS H-Valve in NE Ohio. (Never used)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a like new Worthington X8 130 cf 8" tank with boot and OMS H-Valve. I purchased this new from a local dive shop a few years ago.

A little over 2 years ago I decided to move away from double steel 100's because of the negative bouyancy when full. I broke up the double steels and purchased the X8-130. Shortly after purchasing this X8-130 tank a shoulder injury kept me out of the water for two years. I am ready to resume diving but have since banded a set of aluminum 80's with a manifold and no longer need this tank.

This is a great tank for "air hogs" like me, divers looking for more bottom time, or just guys who don't ever want to be the one to call the dive because of low air. The tank is stickered for NITROX and has had an EAN 32 blend in it since purchased. The VIP has since expired and the next hydro is due 02/15. I have no doubt it will pass hydro without any issues. Consider the NITROX gas a bonus fill to dive before you have it VIP'd.

The price for the tank and H-Valve is $400.00. Payment shall be in cash on delivery (No PayPal, credit cards, checks, bank drafts or money orders).

I am not willing to ship this item (just to heavy and difficult to package), but I am willing to drive an hour or more from Youngstown, Ohio 44514 to meet you for delivery. I have not had a chance to take any photos but will if requsted. Please provide an e-mail address to send them to.

NOTE: NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE. I am using the cash from the sale to fund another project.

E-mail questions to: wmspdi@zoominternet.net

Price Reduced:

$350.00 with the OMS DIN/K H-Valve
or
$300.00 with a standard DIN/K valve.

LAST CALL...
Final Price Reduction:

$325.00 with the OMS DIN/K H-Valve
or
$275.00 with a standard DIN/K valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.