In memory of Michelle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My deepest condolences. Thank you for your post, it really makes me think about being a better buddy. God bless you and your family.

As all has said, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

hi rosie... i hope you can find peace within you, and rest from your sorrow

i can't even imagine what losing a child would be like

god bless

Rosie,

My thoughts are with you. I won't be at the beach tomorrow, but I will be diving in a pool working on my Rescue Diver. I decided to take this class, not just for myself but in an event in which my buddy needed me. Tomorrow, while I am practicing my skills, I will think of Michelle, you and your family.

You have had to live a parent's worst fear. By reminding the dive community about Michelle and what happened to her, not only are you keeping her memory alive but you are helping all of us by reminding us to be the best buddies that we can be. Thank you.

I wish you and your family peace.

Thankyou to all for the thoughtful words. This is a great forum sharing your own experiences is really an internet buddie system. theres alot of really good people in this community,again thankyou for allowing are family to express ourselves and try to bring some goodness out of our tragedy.

Thank you Rosie for sharing Michelle with us. As a mother, I can not even begin to imagine your great sorrow. I'm a firm believer in the buddy system myself. When used, it saves lives. I came very close to losing mine a while back after poor judgment on my part, and a buddy who left me in my darkest hour. Michelle is certainly in my thoughts and close to my heart.

Sorry that Michelle's last dive had to happen right in my backyard. May her memory continue to bring more happiness than sadness. Although she died young, she died doing something she loved if I remember correctly. She and your family will be in our thoughts.

Dr. Bill

Dear Mrs. Davies

Deepest condolences from Mrs. Gangrel and myself. It is hearing stories such as this which made us decide to get Rescue Diver certification. Today, we completed that training.

We have found in our time diving that it is easy and tempting to get complacent about diving safety. By posting this and your previous posts in memory, I truely believe that you are doing your part to save lives. I am certain Michelle is smiling that some good may come of this tragedy.

We will be diving Belize in 2 weeks, and I will be sure to leave something there in her memory.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom