In memory of me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please do not post to this thread until further notice as a favor to me... I will delete your posts if you do as a favor to you... until I'm stripped of my powers that is... :D

But stay tuned for a clarification from the management concerning the TOS.... and what you may or may not expect from them.

Well folks, I very much appreciate everyone's support, members and moderators alike, in getting this thing sorted out. I've had discussions with several of the bosses and I think we understand each other a bit better now.

I'll be hanging around and in return I will be trying to be a bit kinder and gentler with my words. I'll think that's something which will benefit me as well.

At this point I think that this thread has lived its useful life and to keep it around will only add to confusion and grief.

I would like to see this thread removed.

Tom

... we will give it a little more time to cool and then we might bury it in the sea of forgetfulness....

Until then we can all get on with our lives....

No... wait... we don't have lives.... that's why we are here on Scuba Board in the first place....

Hmmm....

Well then.... we can get back to our other threads....

Thank you.

Just to toss in whatever few cents I have, I'd be pretty damn sad to see WW gone from the boards. I don't know if I had anything to do with it (we did have that scuffle in the non-swimming thread), but my feelings were never hurt and I never complained to anyone. We might disagree, but I respect WW's presence on the boards and pay particular attention to what he has to say.

Hope this turns out OK.

Thank you Jonny! That was awful nice of you to say that. I appreciate it.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom