In Memorium: Corrine Pierce

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. On may 8th, my world ended. My wife died in a diving accident off the coast of North carolina. She was a great diver, she had experience, and a passion for diving. As well as a passionn for quilting, weaving, spinning,and knitting. As all who knew her know, she was the most happy and positive person I have ever been around. She always saw the good in people, and the positive in any situation. She died doing something she loved to do! But, that doesn't ease the pain of the loss in my heart. Again, thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers!!

I am so sorry I missed this. Never thought to check this thread or even spend any time looking at the accident thread until Joe PM'd me today. There was no name in the intial thread and I have kind of gotten away from following all the accident reports for a while since Denise passed. So sorry to hear this.

I am very sorry for your loss. Dreadful.

Lone Wolf-I have never read a more moving note than what you wrote for your wife. You are an amazing man. I know her now. I ache for you-may you find peace in the valley of love-that memory of your wife.

I'm sorry about your loss of your wife Lone Wolf. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time in your life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom