In like a lion!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ONESPEED:
Are you kidding me? I have the air conditioning on, if I leave the door open my a/c bill will go through the roof!:D
:shakehead :shakehead
Northerners....they just don't think about these things

ok I'll trade heat bill for ac bill....heat is gas & elec.....and you guys can just go jump in the ocean to cool off....

CheddarChick:
and you guys can just go jump in the ocean to cool off....

I plan on it! Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I'm diving in the warm South Florida seas. As a matter of fact our current water temps are significantly warmer than your air temps.:mooner: :rofl3:

CheddarChick:
Crappyyyyyyy day, rain, freezing rain at that, mixed with snow, and ice , driving wind, possible thunderstorms. Yup just love WI weather, :(

does that mean you have sunscreen i can borrow??? with all the diving ive been doing ive run out and really need some with the sunny days and hot temps :D

:10:

We were supposed to have a 100% chance of severe thunderstorms. All we got was a little rain & some wind. I watched the radar & you could see the storms disintegrate & dissipate before they reached us. Highs were in the mid 60's. There's a chance for light snow tonight. Ah, spring weather.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom