In Florida late March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firediver293

Fallen Hero
Reaction score
I will be in Florida (Ft Lauderdale area) last two weeks of March. I have a couple classes, but still will have free time and would love to get in some diving or more classes. Drop me a line if interested in diving or just hanging out.

Michael
Firefighter/EMT
PADI: OW/AOW
SDI: Rescue

firediver293:
I will be in Florida (Ft Lauderdale area) last two weeks of March. I have a couple classes, but still will have free time and would love to get in some diving or more classes. Drop me a line if interested in diving or just hanging out.

Michael
Firefighter/EMT
PADI: OW/AOW
SDI: Rescue

I'll be in Key Largo the last weekend of March, with a Singles Dive Group.

Otherwise, this will probably work better in the Florida Club forum...

don

Certainly, I would be very happy to show you around our reefs, but I usually have to dive off of the boat I work on, because its my job. Also, I can't afford to go diving on other boats because its my job. I do have some friends that have boats that might take us diving if I don't have to work, but the planets have to be lined up just right for me to have a day off that's worth diving on.

I'll be around then. Let me know when it gets a little closer and we can definately set something up. I can only dive on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays though as I work the other 4 days. I do have my own boat and if the weather is decent we might be able to take it out and save a few bucks. If you'd rather take a charter, or if the winds are to high to use my boat, there are several good operations around here that we could use.

Keep in touch and we'll see what we can do.

Wow. Never expected such a good response. I guess if you live in Florida, you dive. In Indy the ratio of divers is not nearly as good. I will post closer to the time and maybe we can set something up.

I will be in Estero 21-23 Mar (Dive Rescue I) and then in Lauderdale 25-31 Mar (Dive Rescue II). I plan to get there a day early and stay a few days after that. Nights and after the 31st would work out the best.

I really would like to get a couple specialty dives in for my Master Diver cert. Anyone have any instructor/LDS recommendations, let me know.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom