In Biloxi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleHall

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm in Biloxi for the next two weeks for military training..

My..What wonderful weather they are having right now........Not:shakehead

Hoping the weather will break and the sea will cooperate so I can go visit Gary and his folks.. I want that wreck diving cert..:14:

DaleHall:
Nope. Weather is looking like crap in the Gulf around this area this weekend. Anyone have any ideas?

Hotel Bathtub. How about an indoor swimming pool (just don't get caught with a compressed air tank)

You can drive over to Vortex Springs for freshwater diving. That's the nearest diving to you. Try to contact the "scuba Doo" in Gulfport or Biloxi. He may still be in operation after Katrina. If you can't find him, I have his number at work. Bob

Gulf is flat-ish and the water has probably cleared up again... Shore dives in Gulf Shores, maybe?

Looks like I might give Vortex a shot on Sunday if the weather moves out of here by then. (Beautiful HERE today..But rain again tonight and all day tomorrow) I spoke to a LDS (Club Caribbean in D'Iberville) and some of them have considered hitting Vortex on Sunday also. As always, weather permitting.. We'll see how it goes.. If any ScubaBoard-ians are planning to be at Vortex on Sunday, give me a shout. I'm solo on this trip, so I always have room for a buddy.
Thanks for the ideas for this weekend from all of y'all...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom