In Belize this week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan - you are using an email service that decides for itself whether it will deliver email. My message to you has been deemed "unsolicited junk mail" and rejected. I'm not going to try to send it again. I wonder how many genuine messages you lose because of that?

Will you be on AC? If so, I'll have a dive with you at Island Divers Welcome to Island Divers Belize
Hi Peter,
I will fly over to San Pedro as soon as our business is completed--hopefully I get everything done I ned to today, but a good chance exists that Wednesday could involve some work...for certain I have Thursday morning to dive....so if you need plan time this is what I would plan for. If things go fast and well today, I will get to San Pedro tonight or tommorow morning. It would be great to dive with you!

My next trip will be primarily diving, so none of these planning problems next time. I do hope to figure out what dives and operations I would want to use next time.

Also, sorry about the email issue--actually, this is a rare problem.

Regards,
Dan

That's fine, Dan. Just remember that to dive in the morning you need to be at the dock by around 8:30, and around 1:30 for the afternoon. The most convenient hotel, and a goof one for you anyway, is Spindrift. You can call me on the local number 620-1080.

That's fine, Dan. Just remember that to dive in the morning you need to be at the dock by around 8:30, and around 1:30 for the afternoon. The most convenient hotel, and a goof one for you anyway, is Spindrift. You can call me on the local number 620-1080.

Peter, I had my noon meeting moved to this evening while I was at breakfast today, and had just enough time to run down to the docks ( I'm at the Radison in Belize City today) and jump on a boat headed for the Turneffe atol ...Hugh Parkers.
Very sorry to ask you to go out of your way, and then to jump on a different boat like this, but with my meeting changes, Thursday morning will no longer be possible for diving--it was today, immediately or not at all.

I will say the diving was great. I would have preferrred scuba for the depth of the drop off, but as I neglected to plan for scuba this trip, and did not bring my C-card, it was Freediving or nothing....It was still great, even freediving the drop off just to 65 feet deep or so.

Next trip..likely in Feb, I'll bring c-card and scuba gear as well as freediving gear.

Anyway, thanks for all the information, and for the offer to dive.
Regards,
Dan Volker

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom